1. Always do business in an honest and ethical manner.
2. Be “easy to do business with”.
3. Be good stewards of other people’s money.
4. Be kind to those in need through the charities we support.
5. Be involved in our local community organizations.
6. Continually improve by challenging process and complacency.
7. Demand excellence from ourselves.
8. Don’t take unfair advantage of our vendors.
9. Know value, keep expenses down.
10. Treat customers and clients with respect – honor employees and partners.