Address: 107 Norse Creek Dr.
Square Feet: 1498
Come check out this NEW, never lived in, 3 bed 2.5 bath townhome!! Step through the front door into a foyer leading into a gorgeous kitchen! Granite countertops, stainless/black appliances, a deep sink, and a center island! Beautiful floors and cabinets! A half bath located downstairs for convenience when entertaining guests! 1 car garage. Large master bedroom with an attached full bath! NEW Washer and dryer included! Large closets in all bedrooms! Central air, heat is gas. Gas hot water in-line. Many hall closets for storage. Community handles lawncare (mowing, watering & landscaping). This townhome has so much to offer, you do not want to miss out! Access to a pool that is coming soon! Great location! Short drive to 276 and 385 for easy access to entertainment, shopping, and restaurants! Zoned for JL Mann Academy. $1795 a month! Sorry, no pets. Renters insurance required. No smoking or vaping. One year lease! Must qualify. Email email@example.com or call 864-395-6538 for more information and showing times! All showings are in person. Navigate to “Norse Creek Dr., Greenville, SC” look for 107.
- One time drywall service. Home builder may address drivewall service due to weather changes.
- Smart home capable: entry door keyless access, Ring device at front door, phone app to run lights and others.
- Ethernet lines installed inside walls to rooms. Ethernet access in rooms for fast fps (frames per second) access.
- Includes fans in all rooms and living room.
- Backyard backs to woodland.
- Community pool coming up in 1-2 years.
- High quality appliances (Samsung and LG)
- Kitchen cooktop runs with gas.
- Includes tankless water system.
- Located within a mile of the Lake Conestee Nature Preserve with trails.
- The 20 mile Swamp Rabbit Trail will soon run adjacent to Parkland Townes as well, giving residents direct access to miles of walking, biking and running trails.
- Adjacent to the Wenwood Soccer Complex
- Convenient for commuters; 4 miles from I-85 and 16 minutes from Downtown Greenville
Must qualify, owner has final approval.
Call 864-395-6538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and showing times!
HTSI requires that you drive by the property to be sure the area is suitable for your needs. Once you have done so, please set up an appointment with our office at email@example.com or 864-395-6538 to view the property. Once all adults planning to live in the property have viewed the property applications may be submitted for approval. Visit the “Rental Application” tab above to complete the application process. Thank you for your interest in one of our properties!